Thursday, October 17, 2013

5 year anniversary post... God's faithfulness, mercies and grace...

last night was our 5 year anniversary supper at the farm... We talked all day about so many precious memories and of God's grace and mercies and faithfulness to this family and all fo the thing we have learned t o g e t h e r... We could not have done this without all of us and with God drivin' it all xo 
I guess I am havin' a real and hard sentimental journey today coming up on our 5 year anniversary at Maple Valley Farm... I have been at tears much of the day... So very many people that have touched our lives in such tremendous ways that really will never know that you had a divine appointment to be with us at the exact times when we needed it more than you will ever know... You were just doing what you do and we were reaping the rewards of your obedience and you had no idea how special you are to us in ways you will never comprehend... To Frank at Lats, to Bruce "at the car lot", to the dear Doosenberys, to the G family with the painter mamma, to some friends that I have lost , to Rox, to the Dam Taxi Service, to a local tire place, to Mr. Welch, and a man named Carl, to Uncle Ken, to Art Prize after a very hard time for our family, to our precious baby that we lost, to the local EMS when dear Buddy was severely hurt, to the dear precious Laswell family- you were always there for us, and sweet Mrs. A, to The Weaver family, and The Beachy's and your team of horses, to The Perry's, and special aunts and uncles, to the stick it out with you family and friends, to Uncle Shane, and just way to many to list. Tears as I write for sure... So many special people that God put in our lives. I have learned so many lessons this last 5 years that we have lived here. I regret that I have been judgmental to others at times and I am sorry. Of all people, I should have known that we can never know what people might be going through at the very time they seem different, frustrated, mad or whatever. I hope that I can move forward from this 5 years with more grace, mercy, forgiveness and acceptance and love to others. I have made many mistakes. We love you all so very much. I love all of you so very much. Thank you for being a part of our lives on this journey we are on xo

3 comments:

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

Thank you for following your faith and for sharing a glimpse of your walk along the way! Happy Anniversary ;) xxoo

Katy said...

Happy 5 year anniversary!!! Such a blessing! I have loved watching your journey and God's leading all the way!

Deborah Stewart said...

glad you share your life with us, Happy Anniversary,

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011