Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy 6 years to us....

To our dear readers:

On the eve of our 6 year anniversary of moving to the north country and our beloved Maple Valley Farm, I can truly say that I am 'Ok' when we drive by this precious place. My studio, 'Angiepologie' still sits on the property with our barn, (I still can't believe we get to own part of this life) some of our animals and the peaceful pond. I have a deep respect and great reverance for this place and I will NEVER forget how much work it entailed and how close we became as a family. This time of our lives was a force to be reckoned with and we are glad we followed God to this place. I can also say that I do not miss it. We did this life for over 5 years! Only a few may understand this kind of journey and we know that there is nothing that can take this away from us. We learned alot. We became free.

 
We are so grateful that God drove us to this new place now that we now call home.#Heisstilldrivingthis Here is to many more years of#hisplans and thank you for your support xo" 

The Matts



1 comment:

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Congratulations! Living a peaceful life is exactly that, peaceful. Moving to the South from the West Coast was our life saver. No concrete jungles, just green beyond what the eye can see. Love our new home too. :)

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011