Monday, November 30, 2015

"I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you!"


Today we celebrate 24 years of marriage! How did time fly so fast when sometimes seconds seemed to last for years. We are so blessed in many ways but our biggest blessing is our 9 children we cherish together with some of them waiting to surprise us in heaven! God is faithful to babies and fools… We married young but we went ahead with where God was leading us. God is still driving! Our marriage isn't perfect but it's ours. I love that we are still pressing onto the prize and we did not quit. I couldn’t imagine this journey with anyone else. I love laughing with you and I love that we are “broken together” xo! I Love you so much – here is to the rest of our lives… “I’ve had the time of my life fighting dragons with you” XO

1 comment:

Deanna said...

happy happy happy anniversary to you two young kids!
d

all photos and writing on this blog ©Copyright Maple Valley Farms 2008-2011